Hi all! Today I decided to do a little something different and post about myself. As your photographer, I want you to get to know me as much as I get to know you.
So in the spirit of that idea here are 15 things you may or may not know about me:
- I have a degree in Marine Biology- I have a love of all things ocean particularly sea turtles and dolphins but really, I have a weakness for ALL animals
- I am engaged!! Me and my Fiancé (still weird a year later) matt met when we both lived in Wisconsin and have already lived in three states together.
- I am pretty much obsessed with my dog Layla and anyone else’s animals for that matter (check my insta, you’ll see her there lots)
- I recently (4 months ago) became Vegetarian, well I am eating fish so I suppose Pescetarian. Ask me about it! I love discussing recipes and why I made the switch.
- I absolutely love lifestyle photography, I only recently figured this out about myself. There is something about the un-posed, raw aspect of it I truly love.
- I am horrible with directions, Although, slowly but surely that is improving, I still rely on my phone maps wayyy to much.
- I am way too sensitive, this is no joke, I will cry at the drop of a hat. Anyone who knows me knows this.. I get it from my mother.
- I love listening, I want my friends, “clients” (aka friends), strangers to feel like they can talk to me about anything, it’s always something I have enjoyed doing and have been told I am good at.
- I’m left handed, you maybe could have guessed this one, but I am ambidextrous for certain things so is my little brother!
- This one is pretty obvious, but if I’m not drinking coffee then it’s wine time.. I live on the two, ok not really but you get what I mean. Let’s meet up grab a coffee or head to a wine bar!
- I hardly ever straighten my hair, when I do I look ten times older. Something about my curly hair and short self make it look like I’m 16 years old, it’s always fun to see people’s reactions when I show up somewhere with straight hair looking my age.
- I was a Tom boy growing up, that hasn’t changed all that much but I like to think I have some girl-ish style now.
- I can wiggle my ears (can you tell I am running out of facts about myself)
- I love to cook! I am NOT a good baker for whatever reason that never works out for me, but cooking a good meal, oh yeah, I get down. I love to try new things and actually make the best food when we are completely out of food at home. Making things out of limited ingredients has always been a fun challenge for me for some reason I love it.
- I have a freckle (some people call it a birthmark) in my right eye. My dad has it too and it’s one thing I really love about myself, I feel like it makes me unique.
Thanks for reading all about me! Now it’s your turn I want to hear some fun facts about you. Comment Below